FCP®’s Tina Tagliaferri will take part in the upcoming REFI Global ESG Virtual Summit, to be held on Wednesday, October 27th, 2021. Tagliaferri will participate in the panel, Social Impact: Measuring what real estate can do, along with Christopher Jeffs of M&G, Sarah Welton of Longevity (Moderator), and Sara Bailey of Trowers & Hamlins. Topics will include:
- Developing and redeveloping properties with ESG principles in mind
- What areas of social impact are investors most focused on today?
- What are the risks and returns of investing in affordable housing?
- How do you define the social return, or social impact of real estate investing
- What social impact concerns exist in commercial real estate?
- How do you define affordable housing from country to country? How do you define and demonstrate tenant wellbeing?
Registration is available here.
Tina Tagliaferri implements FCP’s Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) best practices and reporting. Thus far in 2021, she implemented six new ESG initiatives, including onboarding a national provider of on-site resident services at an FCP property and forming a strategic partnership with a social impact education and investment platform that specializes in training youth in real estate. Additionally, Tina evaluates all new acquisitions during diligence from an ESG framework. She is a member of the ULI Greenprint Center for Building Performance. Tina holds a Master’s degree in Environmental Resource Policy from The George Washington University and a B.S. in Conservation and Resource Studies from The University of California, Berkeley.
FCP® is a privately held real estate investment company that has invested in or financed more than $8.6 billion in assets since its founding in 1999. FCP invests directly and with operating partners in commercial and residential assets. The firm makes equity and structured investments in income-producing and development properties. Based in Chevy Chase, MD, FCP invests both its commingled, discretionary funds and separate accounts targeted at major real estate markets in the United States. For further information on FCP, please visit www.fcpdc.com.