FCP® has published its 2021 ESG Report, providing reporting and metrics on the firm’s activities in the areas of Environmental Sustainability, Social Responsibility and Governance.
Key accomplishments in 2021 included:
- Named one of The Washington Post 2021 Top Workplaces for the second year in a row
- Awarded 2021 GRESB Green Star
- Closed $1.18 billion Fund V
- Achieved 97% employee retention rate
- Implemented 42 energy and 8 water efficiency projects
- Established three new resident services partnerships
- Completed U.N.-supported PRI reporting
- Served as Project Destined program partner and mentor
“FCP is pleased to release our 2021 ESG report, which highlights FCP’s efforts to support our communities and our team members, while reducing energy and water consumption across the portfolio. said FCP Principal of ESG and Impact, Summer Haltli.
“FCP aligns its ESG reporting with multiple third-party benchmarks including the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB), and the U.N. Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), as well as references disclosures from the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI),” stated Tina Tagliaferri, FCP ESG Senior Analyst.
FCP’s 2021 ESG report, as well as prior years’ reports, can be viewed here.
FCP® is a privately held real estate investment company that has invested in or financed more than $9.3 billion in assets since its founding in 1999. FCP invests directly and with operating partners in commercial and residential assets. The firm makes equity and structured investments in income-producing and development properties. Based in Chevy Chase, MD, FCP invests both its commingled, discretionary funds and separate accounts targeted at major real estate markets in the United States. For further information on FCP, please visit www.fcpdc.com.